Jam Nut Receptacle
|Manufacturer Part #||D38999/24WG39PN|
|Alvatek Part #||4LD-DC5D-2A|
|Item Ships||5-7 Days|
|Lead-Free Approved||Mil-Spec Certified
1 Certain "In Stock" items may require pre-assembly or transportation to our central distribution center before the part can ship. Check the "Item Ships" time for an estimate.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Actual configuration and finish might be different.
MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Cylindrical Connectors
D38999 Connectors > D38999 Series III
|Buy Strain Relief
Designed for performance, the MIL-DTL-38999 Series III (also referred to as D38999, MIL-C-38999, 38999) connector is the universally accepted leader in compact, lightweight cylindrical connector technology. It offers the highest performance capabilities for both general duty and severe environment applications.
- Lightweight, compact, high contact density
- Most popular cylindrical for high performance and environmental resistance
- The most sophisticated cylindrical connector to meet military aerospace demands under severe conditions
- Wide variety of customer options
- Firewall Class RK and RS with Stainless Steel shells
- New Clutch-Lok MTV 38999 for high vibration environments
- Hermetic Receptacles
- ESD Protection with Faraday cage
- New 38999 Power connectors with high amperage contacts
- Space application connectors
- PCB and compliant press-fit terminations
High performance general duty and severe environmental applications.
- Military Aerospace
- Commercial Aircraft
- Space Applications
- Military Vehicles
- Medical Equipment
MS versions meet or exceed MIL-DTL-38999 Series III. Lanyard release style meets MIL-STD-1760 requirements.
Coupling / Mounting
Threaded coupling. Quickly and completely mate in one 360° turn of the coupling nut. Self locking – lockwiring is eliminated. 5 key/ keyway polarization eliminates mismating. Universal mounting holes for front or rear mounting. Locksmith metal keying to aid in blind mating.
Crimp termination. Recessed pins (100% scoop-proof feature minimizes contact damage). Also available with PCB and compliant press-fit termination.
Performance / Environmental Effect
Operating temp. from –65°C to +200°C. Superior EMI shielding is achieved through the combination of grounding fingers and solid metal to metal mating. IP67 rating for environmental sealing. Corrosion resistance: shells of stainless steel or cadmium over nickel plating withstand a 500 hr. salt spray exposure. Operating voltage to 900 VAC (RMS) at sea level.
- 6 shell styles and over 50 insert patterns.
- Hermetic seal (glass fusion) receptacle styles available.
- Stainless Steel Firewall, Class K styles available.
- Variety of shell finishes.
- Twinax, coax, triax, filter contacts and fiber optic termini options.
- Ground plane versions.
- Fail-safe lanyard release plug style versions.
- Printed circuit board contacts, wire wrap and compliant press-fit contacts.
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge Protection) available with use of Faraday cage to shunt high voltages.
- Flex termination assemblies for attachment to PCB boards.
|Common Military & Commerical Equivalents|