|Manufacturer Part #||MS3126F12-8P|
|Alvatek Part #||4L9-79A2-0A|
|Item Ships||5-7 Days|
|Lead-Free Approved||Mil-Spec Certified
1 Certain "In Stock" items may require pre-assembly or transportation to our central distribution center before the part can ship. Check the "Item Ships" time for an estimate.
MIL-C-26482 Series I Cylindrical Connectors
MIL-C-26482, Series 1 cylindrical connectors offer twice the number of contacts in just half the size of a standard connector. These miniature connectors, are available in several series, each with varying design characteristics and customer options to meet cost considerations and provide maximum design flexibility. The pin and socket contacts are machined from low loss copper alloy and gold plated to eliminate contact corrosion and provide an indefinite shelf life. All series incorporate closed entry socket contacts.
Equipped with EMI/RFI grounding and environmental sealing, these connectors are ideally suited for general purpose military and commercial applications. Rear-release crimp contacts allow for easy termination and repair.
The wide range of available mountings–including both narrow and wide flange mounts-provide complete flexibility in interconnect system design.
- Medium size, widely used cylindrical
- Operating voltage to 1,000 VAC (RMS) at sea level
- Environment resistant
- Quick positive three point bayonet lock coupling system
- Visual confirmation of complete coupling
- Five key/keyway polarization
- Seven mounting styles provide optimum design flexibility
- Ten shell sizes 6 through 24
- Solder contacts
- Size 20 through 12 contacts accept wire sizes 20 through 12 AWG
- Various finishes provide protection in a wide variety of corrosive and mechanical environments
- Coaxial and thermocouple contact options
- Hermetic seal (glass fused) receptacles
- Double stub threaded coupling series available
- Alternate positioning
High performance general duty and severe environmental applications.
- Military Aerospace
- Commercial Aircraft
- Space Applications
- Military Vehicles
- Medical Equipment
MS versions meet or exceed MIL-C-26482 Series I.